A technical know-how of preparing pure hexafluoro zirconic acid is available. This is very useful to get smarter nano-coating on mild steel, aluminum, copper and GI. This replaces the existing zinc phosphate pretreatment.
- pure zirconic acid
- free from silicates
- highly reactive with metals
- used in metal pretreatment formulations
- no sludge formation
- no heating of pretreatment bath solution
- nanosacle coating within 60 seconds
For further details contact email: email@example.com
Coating thickness is an important parameter in determining the quality of painted surface on an object. Increase of coating thickness may not always help the quality of the paint film. Heavier coating may result aggressive defects also. A few of them have been listed below.
- pin holing
- under curing
- flaking or crocodile defect on adhesion failure
- wastage of material
- sagging in silent corners
- run down on curved surfaces
- water penetration
- adhesion failure
- uneven coating thickness
So, do not apply excessive coating particularly on curved surfaces.
Your comments are invited for this article.